1. Space assignments are made by show management on a first-come, first-served basis. Slips for vessels are also selected based on vessel sizing. Power, WIFI and water (where applicable) will be available at no additional cost.
2. Exhibitor credentials are distributed based on the size of the exhibit. Additional credentials will be available for a fee.
3. Move in and move out instructions will be e-mailed to exhibitors 30 days prior to the opening of the show.
4. Show management reserves the right to charge exhibitor a security deposit to insure the exhibitor follows the posted instructions. Failure to follow the instructions will result in the forfeiture of part or all of the security deposit. Decisions on such forfeiture are at the sole discretion of show management.
5. All cancellations must be submitted in writing. A written cancellation received 60 days prior to the opening day of the show shall be refunded in full. No refunds will be offered for cancellations made after this 60 day deadline. No refund shall be issued for no-shows. If the space or slip is unused at the opening of the show without prior notification to show management, show management may rent the space without obligation of a refund.
6. No exhibitor may sublet any part of the assigned space or slip, or represent, advertise or distribute literature for products or services of any other firm or individual without advance approval in writing from show management.
7. Show management reserves the right to restrict exhibits that become objectionable or distract from the show as a whole. These restrictions include loud noise or any other objectionable behavior as determined by show management. All activities must stay within the assigned exhibit area and must not infringe on the rights of other exhibitors or be disruptive in any way. NBIBS is not liable for refunds, rentals or any expenses incurred in removal of such displays.
8. Show Management shall provide exhibitor with information regarding rental of furniture and other services, as well as information on load-in and load-out times. It is up to the exhibitor to maintain on schedule and adhere to event scheduling.
9. Show management will take reasonable precaution to safeguard exhibitor’s property. Security will be provided. However, the provision of this service shall not be construed as an assumption of obligation or duty with respect to the protection of the exhibitors property. Exhibitor shall not hold NBIBS management liable for any loss, damage, thefts or destruction of exhibitor’s property.
10. Exhibitor agrees to protect, indemnify and hold NBIBS management harmless from and against any damages, suits, expenses, actions, judgments whatsoever (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or any way connected with any claim or action resulting from or alleged to have resulted from negligence and/or intentional actions of exhibitor.
11. In case of acts of God, war, emergencies or weather conditions necessitating the cancellation of NBIBS Show Management will not be held liable.
12. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California.
13. All exhibitors must provide proof of insurance coverage before participating in the event. The following insurance requirements must be met:
a. General Liability Insurance: Exhibitors must have a minimum of $1 million in general liability insurance, covering bodily injury, property damage, and
b. Product Liability Insurance: If the exhibitor will be selling or demonstrating products, they must provide proof of product liability insurance with a
minimum limit of $1 million.
c. Workers' Compensation Insurance: If the exhibitor has employees, they must have workers' compensation insurance in accordance with the laws of their
d. Certificate of Insurance: The exhibitor must provide a certificate of insurance, which must include the event as an additional insured, indicating that the
insurance coverage meets the requirements stated above.
e. Insurance Expiration Date: The exhibitor's insurance coverage must remain in effect throughout the entire duration of the event.
f. Insurance Carrier: The insurance carrier must have a rating of "A-" or better by A.M. Best.
g. Exhibitors who fail to provide proof of insurance coverage by the deadline stated in the exhibitor agreement will not be allowed to participate in the
event. The event organizers reserve the right to terminate the exhibitor agreement if proof of insurance is not received.
h. Licensee shall use the business name and address provided below and deliver said certificate via email to email@example.com